Thursday, February 08, 2007

3 reasons to live in the country

1. Less populated areas put you further away from the crazy people. The world is full of crazy people. Instead of the thinking that if you can't beat them join them, I'm thinking if you can't beat them, stay as far away as possible!

2. You can walk outside in your skivvies and no one gives a crap.

3. Especially, Doe-reen, Doe-ra, and Doe-lilah (a reason all of their own)
I took this right out the back porch window this afternoon. There's something peaceful about seeing nature right out in your own backyard.

Here is one of some wildlife found right in my own living room. Think I can kill two birds with one stone? A vulture and a nightingale. She sets things up in the most creative way sometimes.
We're still dealing with the RsV cough here. I'm praying it goes away soon. I hate to see my baby girl miserable. I'm also going to add a few pics to the other site here in a minute. Hope you are all staying well and out of trouble.

4 comments:

Resa said...

Awww to live out in the country. :) Great picutres.
I'm sorry AM has been so sick. I hope she is feeling better soon. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa said...

yeah im jealous...of course i leave in my pjs and i just flip off the neighbors lol...or say "take a picture -----!" just kidding there.

karrie said...

The deer are really cool. My mom has a great shot of my sisters and I playing on our swing set with several deer standing right behind us.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.