Sunday, January 28, 2007

Warning: Large face shot....and something brown???

Here's the pic the eyes came from. Not a huge cheeser grin, but definitely a smile. I was having Dan help me and I guess he took "face shot" very very literally in this one. This isn't cropped or anything. So Trisha wins! I'll have to come up with a prize now.... hmmm...AM's been making some interesting stuff.... ;)
Next prize goes to the person who can say what this is AND what it is a part of? OH I am testing to see how well you folks are paying attention. Mwahahahaha!

Well, I don't have a lot of new, I tried to post this last night and Blogger was being a big ole pita.

We're all feeling much better! *knock on wood* I spent time last night working up a budget for this year. I spent a lot of time today purging documents from the last 2 year! I'm ready for spring cleaning. I love to throw crap away. I'll try to put get some new Murry pics soon! Love to all!!!!

No comments: