Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Parkin' It

Another fun park day. Am wasn't as happy about the slides for some reason. Maybe next time. She went down a few times, but then got scared. There weren't near as many kids around and I think that makes a difference. She especially wants to do what she sees older kids doing. Her sense of fear has really kicked in lately. She has suddenly becom scared of the dark and monsters. She used to walk into a dark room with no fear, but now she's scared. May have somthing to do with seeing the "scary movie" boxes at Blockbuster. It's nearly impossible for her to not see them when we go to rent movies. Going down the small slide and giving me a rare smile without haggling about it.
Logan having a blast on the rocker-thingy. I have more pics of him for you, Lisa.
I am 2 years old Mommy. Or peace out... ;)

Climbing up all by herself. What a difference a year makes. She's getting more and more coordinated, but still has spills occasionally. I have a few more I might try to share from this park day, but not enough patience to mess with it tonight.

After the park we went to Quiznos and then hit the trails where the mommies walked 4..count'em 4 miles. Boy were we tired afterwards, but a good tired. I think that 4 miles is the only thing that saved me from gaining weight on my weekend'o mexican food. I am challenging myself to lose 5 more lbs by the end of the month. I need to get over this next hurdle and then I can hang out there a while. I don't care that I'm doing it inch by inch, as long as I'm doing it! I'm down 20 lbs btw. I seem to lose 5 then hang out there for a month and then lose 5 more and so on and so on. So this should be the month to lose 5! I can do this. I can do this. I can do this!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

You got some great pictures! Glad I wasn't there for the 4 mile walk ;)

Lisa said...

those are cute pics...lets do 4 again friday ...woo hoo!

Resa said...

Great pictures. Looks like you guys have been out having fun. :)

4 miles that's awesome!!!!

Good Luck with the next 5 lbs!! I know you can do it. ;)