Saturday, October 14, 2006

La la la la, la la la la, Murry's World


The world according to Murry...

Today my mommy came and got me out of my bed. We had our silent morning milk/pop as Mom isn't the big morning person. Then we got ready and went to work the garage sale with Mamaw, Nana, and Aunt Weez. When I got there there was a whole bucket of stuffed toys that hadn't been there the day before. I played with them, I laid in them, entertained myself a while while the women were busy selling and yakking. Then my Uncle Neal showed up. I have always been standoffish (ok scared to death) of him. But lately, I am figuring out he is a good guy. He can just pull his leg off, which honestly scares the bejeezus out of me. But today, I decided to give him a try and we walked down to see the pumpkins, and spent a lot of time walking together and chasing each other....and just laughing and having a good time. I let him hold me without screaming at the top of my lungs. It is definitely progress for me.

We had lunch and I didn't eat mine since I had snacked too much. Mom wasn't too happy with that. I bet I don't get snacks tomorrow morning. :(

I told them I was tired so I went in with Nana to watch Ariel, but I did not fall asleep. I can fight sleep like a champ!

I am doing good with this potty thing. I pooped in the potty yesterday which is big for me since I haven't done that in like 6 months. And today I used the potty all day! Mom is so proud and she is letting me wear my pretty fairy dresses as a treat. She says keep going and soon I can wear all my cool panties. Whoohoo!

Anyway, back to today. My favorite 2nd cousin Jessi got home from work and played with me a while and tried to get me to nap on the couch with her. Ha ha sucker! Look who fell asleep...not me...

So by this time, I was in full fledged cranky mode and wondering why mom wasn't making me take a nap. I then went into a fit, but Mom calmed me down till I had to day goodbye to everyone. I just can't help myself when I get so tired. So mom put me in the car and I was out in a couple miles. When we got home she carried me in and I patted her and told her I love you. Mom is always telling me she loves me, and now it just makes her so happy when I tell her that.

So I zonked out for a couple hours till Mom came in to get me. She flew in and I tried to pretend like I had been awake, but I was so sleepy I could barely hold my eyes open. Anyhow she gets me up and kisses me a whole lot and then we go for a walk. I want to walk with her, but she says she needs to walk fast, whatever that is about. She tries to make it fun for me tho, with a snack and a drink, and a toy or some music to listen to. That and then she does silly stuff with the stroller that I really love. She pops wheelies, and then goes side to side which makes my legs flop around.

After our walk, we had dinner. I had chicken with ranch and fruit. My favorite! Mom had her leftover fajitas. We watched a Sesame Street rerun. Good times....

Then we played in the floor a little while. Then Mom said let's have a movie and popcorn party. I like the word party so I was in! She popped the popcorn and made a pallet in the floor. We watch Brother Bear together. I get up and dance around her during all the songs. Mom doesn't dance with me as much as she used to cause of her foot. She wants to let it heal and she says that dancing seems to hurt it. I have kissed her foot a lot cause I want it to get better and it makes me sad that she won't dance with me the way she used to. :(

We had a good time, and then right when the movie was over, Daddy called from hunting..whereever that is... I told him all about everything he had missed. I was cracking mom up! I would say little phrases with a lot of mumbling in between.....

ghosts and pumpkins and I touched it... like this...and the bear RRRRoarrrr.....chicken....PBS kids...B...popcorn....

Mom diedlaughing when I said PBS kids! I didn't see what was so funny, I was just telling Dad about Sesame Street. Adults, I swear.....

Then when I got off the phone it was time for bed. What a day!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

roflmao....i knew she was smart but good greif she's blogging now? No it was really cute.

Misty said...

yeah it's just a new little hobby she's picked up... ;)

Trisha said...

LOL to cute!

Anonymous said...

What a day Miss Murry!!! Sorry I missed the movie & popcorn party...but I had a good run at the bingo hall...Your fairy princess dress is perfect for you and looks adorable....Love and Hugsssssssssss from Mamaw XOXOXO

Misty said...

Bingo Hall my ass! ;)