Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My little dancing queen...

who doesn't feel like dancing today. She talked me into letting her nap on the couch and that resulted in this:
She is not one to just fall asleep on her own. So this is proof that she wasn't quite up to par today. Usually there is a whole nap routine, and even then sometimes, she just won't nap. This only lasted about and hour, but she was a pretty happy kid all evening. The fact that B curled up beside her is just too precious. I hope it's a view of many naps to come.

Here is a video
that many of you may have already seen, but I know of at least a few who haven't. It's worth the click. :-D It's from the summer and ties into the title. I may have another to share soon. I'm busy figuring all this out now that I have a decent connection. TTFN

2 comments:

Trisha said...

LOL I remember that!

Lisa said...

aww...she looks so sweet. It's cute that B joined her. love the video btw...lol..