Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blog Slacker

spends all spare time scrappin, playing with kid, and generally hanging. I can be totally busy doing absolutely nothing. I was never one of those kids who was "bored" all the time. I can always find something to read, or tinker with. Today Murry and I spent some good time blowing bubbles and painting on the porch. I scrapped a few pages, made a cake, and just puttered around the house.

Here are a couple of pics from last week. I have more, but I am scrapping them so if you want to see them, you'll have to check out the scrapbooks. I save the best ones for the books.


Two cuties sittin in a truck in the park. They took turns driving and playing with the gear shifter. Hee hee... They played so hard we didn't hear a peep out them during the 2 mile walk we took later on. L fell asleep and AM just took it all in. Go mommies, get fit...they rooted us on..;)
One little angel sitting in the bubbles. She just loves bath time. The new toy is that bottle. Fill it up, pour it out. She enjoys the bubbles it makes as it fills up, and I enjoy teasin her about tootin' in the tub. Hillbilly jacuzzibath... ;)


Trisha tagged me with somthing about 7 songs...so I'll do my best... I listen to the radio mostly and just scan till I find something...so I'm all over the place.

  1. I loved her first.... by i have no idea...it's country..if you hear it listen...if you have a have a girl or you are a daddy's girl it will make you cry..have tissues
  2. Beauty and the Beast...the song...we've been on a B&B kick around here.
  3. Sitting on the Dock of the Bay..... Otis Redding..I think..
  4. Anything by Green Day...
  5. Anything by Trace Atkins including Be Donk Be Donk...or wth the name of that song is...
  6. My Little Girl (or something to that effect) by Tim McGraw
  7. Always crank up some good Rob Zombi..but not with the kid around so get your panties out of a wad! I save that for my walk or when I'm alone in the car. Some music was just made to enjoy by yourself anyhow.

I know no one. So I tag everyone and no one. If you read and you blog you are tagged. If you don't blog, then you are part of my no one, but I still love ya!

I have a super busy week planned this week, so I'm off to bed. I should have more pics to share by the end of the week if I can find the time to blog! Something's always gotta give....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Lol...rob zombie lmbo! Yeah some things are for mommy only. Sounds like a good weekend when cake is involved lol.

Anonymous said...

Geez........guess I'm a no one:( Oh well better than being tagged..lol. The pics are really cute..love the car pic with driver & passenger...lol And who is this Zombie character? Didn't know creatures could sing.

Bammy said...

Not really sure how I found your blog.. but.. just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it.. Precious lil girl ya got there.. and the video was hysterical.. btw.. Heartland sings I Loved Her First.. and trace adkins.. does the famous.. honytonk badonkadonk.. LOL.. just wanted to share...