Sunday, May 21, 2006

Teething bites..

if you know what I mean. Anyone with a kiddo under the age of 2 probably does. If you want to know how today went....look down a couple posts. She was Miss Turkey today. Did okay till about 12 or 1 pm. The rest of the day, including her 30 minute nap...was a gonner. It was one of those days where you just can't wait for the sweet relief of bedtime. which finally came a little after 9. I was afraid to go any earlier since I'm not fond of being woke up before 6am. So we're due for a good day tomorrow, right?

5 comments:

Resa said...

(((Misty))) Those days aren't too far behind us. I remember them all to well. I hope tomorrow is a MUCH better day for you and for AM. I hope those pesky little teeth come in soon and quit giving her such trouble. ~*~*Here's to a good nights sleep~*~*

Trisha said...

I hope you have a great nights sleep!!! And a little bit of sleeping in tomorrow ;)

Misty said...

Thanks ladies...it wasn't too bad..now to get the other kid..the big one...to be quiet and leave me alone in the morning.

Antique Mommy said...

We are not too far out of that stage, so I do remember it and yes it does bite. It's amazing how one day it's over and you don't really remember when it stopped. Then one day it starts up again with the back molars! I did the keep'em up late so they sleep late thing too. It's perfectly legal.

BTW, thanks for coming by my blog and taking the time to leave a nice comments! Hope you'll come back soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, teething. One of the things I DON'T miss about the baby stage.

I do remember everyone and their mother having a different remedy to share with me. But the only one I remember working was sucking on a wet washcloth (the baby, not you.)