Friday, May 12, 2006

Naps Rule and Schedules do not!

I've been trying to get the girl on a decent schedule like we used to have. Well I had it going, then I thought we would take a nap together today because we were just so darn tired. I'll just lay down here for a few minutes.... Well she was out in about 2 and I was not far behind and it turned into a 2 hour nap. Ahhhh.....

Lisa and Logan came over today to play....and I forgot to take pics! Shame on me. But the kids had fun! They played hard. There was lots of running and silliness. There was a small accident that AM was still talking about at dinner when she showed her Daddy her boo-boo from falling on the carpet. Logan showed me how unbabyproofed the house is...lol.... He is happy lil guy! I made some wraps for lunch that were yummy, if I do say so myself. The kiddos enjoyed some chicken, corn, and grapes. The corn and grapes were new stuff for Logan, but he seemed to really like them. We went over to my mom's yard to play for a while, where both kiddos were having fun, but they started getting red in about 15 minutes...so we headed back in. Sorry I didn't take pics.....so forgetful sometimes.

Miss Murry was a sweetie this evening. She loves to run in circles saying "chickie, chickie" till she falls down laughing so hard that she can barely breathe. It's just good fun to get in the floor with her and laugh till my sides hurt. She spent most of her evening at the pond with Daddy fishing. Rather he fished and she threw rocks in the pond. But when she came over she told me how she touched the fish....his teeth, his eye, and his belly....ewwwwww..... Then she said "I'm hungy, want raviolis" I'm still getting used this talking in sentences, and having her own opinions and such. I love it! WElllll most of the time. So I took her in and washed the fishfunk off of her and got ther girl her raviolis. I think she was a little disappointed that they were cheese and not the beef ones she usually has, but she ate most of them. Then Daddy popped out and ice cream cone. She says, "ices cream cone...mmmmmm......that's gooood" And then I know she ate more than her half of it.

I'm just living out here in my bubble. Working on getting my house in order. Focusing on what is good in life.......I remember now why I love living in the country so much.

Another good day with Mom and Murry...

2 comments:

Resa said...

Awww sounds like a great day.

A 2 hour nap I'm jealous. ;)

Lisa said...

that little eater!! we had fun too...except logan splashing the birdbath...but it was funny!