Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fun with all my girls!

Well it has been a few days.....
First last night was the first MNO in a while......Lots of fun with the gals! All things discussed among the moms stay among the moms, so you won't get the dish from me. Here are a few pics though. Trisha was MIA on a trip to OKC, but hopefully she'll be there next time!




Miss Jami checking out the pics on her camera!












Lisa, who I hope is still my friendafter I post this
one.....I just love the face she's making here.....
we had all been laughing so hard...













And Sheresa who didn't want her pic taken...but I snuck one..hee hee








This was right after I left my WW meeting where I was down 1.8lbs! whoohoo!
Hoping I can make a 2 week in a row loss! I'm starting to get the hang of it better.....what can I say I'm slow. I love my WW leader. She is just such a positive person.

AM and I have been playing Hide and Seek. She does fine when I hide. She comes looking for me and I may have to say, "where is mommy" to get her moving in the right direction. Now when it comes to her hiding...it's hilarious. She hides in the same spot everytime! She says, 'I go hide, in my tent." Then right before you "find" her, she pops and "scares" you. I don't know who taught her the rules of Hide'n'Seek, but it is so cute to watch. We played today for at least 45 minutes and she would have went on forever it seems if I hadn't insisted that it was naptime.

And she ate like a little piggy today....

  • bowl of cereal..same size as my bowl
  • slice of banana-nut bread
  • ham and cheese sandwich
  • fruit cup
  • sausage biscuit
  • banana
  • raviolis
  • chips
  • a few bites of my sandwich
  • little debbie cookie--a big one!
  • a few bites of cake

Does this sound normal to you for such a little person? Plus she still drank 2 cups of milk! She kept asking for more, more, more. I finally said...you've had enough baby girl. Maybe it's a growth spurt since she did take an extra long nap today, too!

More pics and info tomorrow....getting very sleepy...

4 comments:

Resa said...

LOL. Great pictures. :p

sounds like she might be going through a growth spurt.... but
you know dyl has days where he eats like that and then days where we can't hardly get him to touch his food. sometimes i think it's just the way kids eat.

love the hide n seek story.....dyl loves to play too. :)

Lisa said...

no i am still your friend..that was a funny one though!!

the hide and seek story is very cute!

Trisha said...

YEAH I BETTER BE!

Cute story!

Anonymous said...

My mind is blown over the size of those drinks, especially in that third pic.

And where can I get one?

(thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!)