Saturday, April 01, 2006

What is wrong with this picture?



The answer is everything and nothing! This is just how it looks when she plays. She loves books and I think she looked through each one today. Poor Elmo looks like he's fallen and can't get up!


Ahhhh, there now Mommy feels better. She handed me each one to put away on the shelf. She also picked up all those toys. This is a little thing we do.....oh 4 or 5 times a day! And so it goes in the life of a toddler. Can you feel my procrastination today? I got a shower, but I've given up on productivity at all.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

yeah I can relate...steve will come home and I'll say "honey I cleaned" and it's a pit again....that's having a toddler I suppose. Sorry you are feeling lousy. I have to make myself go for a walk or something.

Resa said...

I gave up cleaning up toys, but once a day. We usually try and do a clean up before bedtime with Dylan's help and then while he is at school I go through things and organize them if they have gotten too out of place. ;o)

Don't worry about the procrastination. We all have our days. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. :)