Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Sunday Night Post....

The complete unbridled joy of a child. This pic was taken Friday night of Miss AM swinging in a hammock at the Bass Pro Shop. She loved it so much she had to share her displeasure of being removed from it with the whole store. It only lasted about 30 seconds. But for those 30 seconds all eyes were on us. Just another joy of toddlerhood!

I have been out at the new house most of the day. We didn't accomplish much. Mostly just getting new locks put on the doors. Dan ran out of paint, so that didn't get done. I did make another decision about the paint. All once color....the 2 colors were just too much with all the other colors of the brick, roof, windows. Decisions, decisions.

Yesterday I sat at home all day as you can tell from the last few posts. Then Miss Jami got on to see what I was up to. Well we ended up going to Lowe's to pick out doorknobs and locks. Then Jami and I went on to the Elephant Bar for dinner. We had some nice girltalk and she came back here to wait out the storm. Her and Dan are both from Iowa, from towns pretty close together. Get a couple Iowans together......*rolling eyes* ;) Anyway we did have a nice visit and then after she left I set down to get on the computer for a bit and that is when I read about time change....omg...I lost an hour!! I hate that. It sneaks up on you so fast!

Today I think Dan wanted me out there mostly for moral support. I'm not much help at installing locks. All I did was clean up a couple windows and some hinges that had gotten paint on them. Oh and I did read instructions when Mr. Lock Installerman got stuck. What is it with men and instructions?? Right now I should be sitting down to pay bills, but I'm tired and mostly I just want a bath...or a shower. Can we say "learn how to pay bills online??" I very much need to figure that out. After we move. So after I get done on the computer, I imagine that's where I'm headed. Oh after I unload the dishwasher and do 1 more load of laundry......of course............

1 comment:

Resa said...

Sounds like you had a pretty busy weekend. Sorry I had to be the one to break the news of the time change. :p I pay all but just a few of our bills online.....soooo much easier than sitting down and writing checks out to everybody. ;)