Saturday, April 01, 2006

On this day....

every month I have absolutely no get-up and go...no ambition whatsoever. I sit at home in my pj's or sweats and wish I was doing something cooler. Warning: bitchy womantalk. So the dreaded TOM is here. Today is day 2...hell day for TOM. cramps, bloating, sleepiness......general lethargy. I have one day the day b4 TOM arrives where my mooooood sucks and then the day after my body feels all lethargic and just uck!

So far today, I've gotten up and made breakfast.....and then lunch. In between I laid on the couch. Whoohoo big day! I keep getting up with intentions to turn the day around, but it isn't happening. The couch keeps calling my name....... Right now...there it is looking at me, just waiting on me. I'm going to resist it's charms and wiles, though. I'm going to go play with the kid. She's been so sweet this morning and she's played so well. She keeps bringing toys to the couch to play with me. :) Sweet girl. Ok enough bitching...this will pass...and soon.

Gratitiude post....cuz you know I have to have something positive!
  • At least I have TOM which allows me to have kids and for that I am deeply grateful.
  • I'm grateful to be a woman. period.
  • I'm grateful to have such a sweet, funny, little girl.

Ok that's 3 and it's all I have for now. I'm smiling now at least. Off to take more advil and a hot shower!!! After I stop by and play with sweet, funny, girl. ;)

2 comments:

CameraDawktor said...

I call him George, or my friend, but he's really not my friend as I get migraines almost everyday right before and during. Yikes!!

Resa said...

Sorry you were feeling so crummy. I hope the day got better.......or tomorrow will be a new better day. :)