Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The long move...

Thanks for the comments on the last post! I need them right now.

I got nothing, but some good ole complaining and that is just not positive...so I'll leave it off here.
One step at a time..one foot in front of the other...one box at a time...

Bad news...Dan told me they are like 2 weeks getting phone service out to the new house...so I may be out of commision on the 'net for a bit. It sucks, but maybe that's the way to make sure I get thoroughly settled........no.......it just sucks!

And I am putting myself to bed early.

5 comments:

Resa said...

That does suck! :(

I hope you get some much needed rest tonight.

Looking forward and one step at a time. You'll get there. Won't be long and this next few weeks will all be just a memmory. ;)

Let me know if you need anything. :)

Trisha said...

WHAT? That just sucks, What am I going to do for 2 weeks ;))

You can do this, one box at a time. Hope you got some sleep last night. (((hugs)))

Lisa said...

what will you do? oh wait you have a cell phone right? :)

Hannah said...

That really sucks. You'll make it though, maybe you can get caught up on something, or scrapbooking to pass the time??

Don't worry about complaining, we all need to vent sometimes.

Anonymous said...

That Silly Dan!!! He is such a hoot!!! I hope you are having a fabulous day today!!! You will be so exicited to sit in "your chair" and relax once you are all moved in!!! Lots of love, Jami - AKA your partner in crime. :)