Friday, April 14, 2006

A picture tells a thousand words.........

So here is your 3000 words worth tonight........


But you knew I wouldn' t leave it at that. Being as I am semi-wordy. Not as wordy as some I know, but I've got some pretty long posts on here.....

Anyway, we've been packing, running things to the new house, and cleaning all week. Poor Miss Murry has had 1 nap this week and it's showing in this picture. Papaw took her for a ride and he even lets her drive the mower. So she's driving along and starts doing the head-bob and here is what we ended up with. I did transfer her to a bed for the rest of her NAP...I guess you still call it a nap at 7pm???

Got some stuff done today...moving tomorrow...going to bed now!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

So sweet Misty! Don't work to hard today ;) I hope to see you later sometime today after 2! See you then...

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is priceless!!! I hope you are taking time to relax!!

Resa said...

Awwww how sweet. :) Can't wait to hear how the move went. Hope all is well. :D

Tonya said...

Hi Im new to your blog :) Got your link from Trisha's blog! I love these pictures.. they are so adorable..