Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Life in Moderation is sometimes more than I can handle....

Sometimes I just eat too much...stress too much....love too much.....care too much....
I can't decide if Life is about moderation....or the extremes.....if you have it figured out, please share.....

The house is almost, almost done. We need the final plumbing work done. Some dirt work outside.....and probably 100 tiny little things that will have to get once we're in.

Went to my meeting tonight. I gained .2 Which I'm happy with considering how badly I've been eating due to convience and stress. Life gets tough, eat some cheesedip and chocolate. That'll make it better.....right? Nope. But at least with WW's I'm more aware and the meetings keep it in my mind even if I'm not following my plan exactly. So tomorrow's a new day...a new week of WW's. I'm gonna do the very best I can. That is all I can do.

Been in a sort of melancholy mood. I have lots to do, but much of it will be last minute. Going to make my list tomorrow and start to chip away at it. Can we say procrastination? I think I have to have the pressure.....or something.

Murry was a little sweetie today. She woke up at 8:30 which is super early for her. Luckily I got to bed at a decent time last night. Well we went to lunch with Mamaw and Nana. I could tell she was tired and not quite herself. When we got home I did a few things, including a load of laundry. Because when all else fails...I do laundry...lol. Anyway as soon as I was done...she said hold you. Sure thing sweetie cuz I know the day is coming when you won't want me to hold you.
So she crawls up in my lap. Snuggle down in my armpit...and goes to sleep. Awwwww.......what a sweetheart. This from the same kiddo who as a baby fought every nap and sleepytime. She used to make me dread the naps....so much. It was too much of an effort to get her to sleep muchless dream of putting her down. Anyway this made my day. Just when I'm stressing and life seems to be going all wrong....she can change my day with her sweet little smile, or her adorable sense of humor. I love this kid so much. Too much. That's what's it's all about right?

Ok off to bed......just in case it's another early morning for us....that nap was a looooong one.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad you only gained .2lbs and your meeting went well. Hope you get tons of things done today!

Lisa said...

aww...i agree about the snuggles with AM. those are so great. Even if you are melancholy, and stressed, you have the right outlook about ww. It's really not how much you lose everyweek it's that you stay on it. Sorry about the early morning, I know you aren't used to it. As for errands you can only do what you can.

Anonymous said...

You are sooo much like your Auntie Weez, procrastinator....But I don't see it that way. I work better under pressure, look at what I do for a living!!!! THAT'S A PRESSURE COOKER, but I love it! My thoughts are take life as it comes whether it's moderation or extreme. Reduce the stress and drama in your life. I have learned so much, of course its taken me 42 years, but boy am I wise now!!! LOVE Y'ALL.

Resa said...

Just keep on keeping on girl. I hope life settles down for you soon. I think we have kids to reminds us of the improtant things in life......like just sitting on the couch snuggling, kisses, hugs and smiles. :) The WW thing should get at least a little easier after you get moved and settled. Keep your eyes on what can happen if you keep trying and working with the WW plan. A new day and a new week and always look forward. I hope you were able to get some of you errands run today.