Monday, March 27, 2006

We got Murry the coolest new toy......

First here is the face update...


It's looking better everyday. Amazing how fast they heal at this age. And I'm soooo glad!

Miss Murry and I walked up to the Tag Agency today and if you've ever walked with a toddler.....you know that slow doesn't even begin to describe it. She runs around the house all day and looks like she's moving fast, but apparently not too fast. It was fun, though. She enjoyed it way more than a stroller ride. We had a conversation...lol. I can't believe how grown up my lil girl is!


Then onto this new toy.....It was very expensive$$$$$ and it's all the rage for the toddlers.........












A box of 10 soaps........$5.47
Wal-Mart Bag..............Free with soap
hours of good fun........Priceless :)
My camera ran out of room for pics, but let me tell you, she had the best time. First her and her Daddy made towers out of the soap boxes. Then I used the sack to make her a skirt which she thought was just too cool. Then she took the soap boxes and did the funniest things with them
  1. First she put each box in a tile on the floor.....in that last pic you can see where she started it, but that's when I ran out of room on my camera..
  2. Then she made a line of them...all 10 of them.... down the hall.
  3. Last she brought them all back in to the tile and stood them on end.

It was really cute to watch. She had a method to her madness, and the noisy "skirt" just seemed to add to her fun!!!

Aren't kids grand???

I'll just stop there on a positive note and not get into the messiness of how our evening ended.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

LOL Too cute, can't wait to see her today. Glad she is healing so fast. Love that toothy grin!

Lisa said...

Why do we even bother buying toys? It's hilarious that they have so much fun playing with nothing.

Resa said...

What great pictures. Looks like she was having a lot of fun. :)

Glad to "see" that she is healing well too. :)