Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I want money...gimme lots and lots of money!

Quick Murryism for tonight...

As we were leaving Mamaw and Papaw's house tonight, I picked up my bag and AM says, "I want 10 dollars." Where she got this?....I cannot figure. Well I told her Papaw was the one to ask for the $$$. So she asks Papaw, and he gives her 2$. She proceeds to smell it, rub it all over her face, and look at every detail of it. Then she keeps saying, "I have 10$" and laughing her little butt off like she's told the best joke EVER. That's a new thing she's been doing. She acts like she's a little stand-up commedian. It cracks us all up! That's my girl! Papaw loved her jokes so much that he gave her another $. See how she's working it here? I heard this song about women today and how they learn to start teasing and pleasing when they're babies.....hmmmm some truth to it??? I think so.



The full report comes tomorrow as I am tired tonight.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

that is so funny. I think i'll have to give her a dollar just to see her do that...Logan thinks he's funny too I love when he acts like he gets our jokes and laughs when we laugh.

Resa said...

How freakin' cute. LOL. She is really working Pawpaw already huh?

I love to hear Dyl laugh at jokes especially his own. :p


Thanks for your comments on my blog. I appreciate it. :)

Trisha said...

That is too cute! Think it will work with me and your dad will give me some $$. LOL Now hurry up with the full report!