Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tonight would be a calgon night....if I had a jacuzzi already?

Where to begin....the day was long and at times very hairy....

I should have posted yesterday....it was a nice day! Mostly because I found all my lights for the house--even the stinkin track lighting which has been a pain in my ass! And I found appliances online, now all I have to do is compare to a few places and then I may actually have the makins for a house!

Potty training--we'll start there....I keep thinking I'll scrap it completely until after we move, but Murry is interested and I don't wanna pee on her parade. So here was today's potty schedule.
  • 10:30 wake up and pee (a little) in the potty
  • 11:30 pee in the potty--again--yay!!!
  • 12:45--big pee in the potty! whoohoo
  • 1:30 ish another small pee--Mom's just makin sure we don't have an accident
  • 1:40 pee in the floor....now this made Mama mad since she had just taken me to the potty...
  • 3:00 another big pee in the potty--whoohoo! and I even told mom about this one!
  • 3:30 another huge pee in the floor in the last pair of clean panties....and the diaper is back on--almost nap time anyway ;)
  • wake up and pee at 5
  • mom is "all done" she's had it with potty fun today--plus she's on her way to her meeting...
  • Score: Potty chair--5 Floor--2

Here's my problem--I think the kid is using the pee-pee to get back at me. Both times she had accidents, it was because I was on the phone.......and the last one I had just asked her if she needed to go pee-pee. She said,"no pee-pee in the floor" then proceeded to go in the kitchen and pee in the floor. Oh grrrrrr child! I think she senses my seething anger when I think it's done on purpose and I have to get that under control. Why oh why do kids like to make parents mad? Lately she's been a toot. I'm guessing it's the whole "terrible two" stage moved in. The whole day isn't bad. There are sweet and good moments, but even during a good moment, it seems like she has to ruin it by being, well a toot.

Today at a glance ( well maybe a more of a stare)

  • we watched Santa Claus the movie...and because she was being so clingy and needy, I sat and held her for the last 20 minutes of the movie. I may have had a few tears...(yes I'm totally sappy) Anyway she saw them and said, "Slobber Mama, Gross, Stop it!" LMAO that is so something I would say to her........funny how I hear myself repeated a lot.
  • she was smothering me in kisses, sweet--right? Well yeah...very until she bonked my head...she's been doing weird stuff like that...just to see how I react sometimes, I guess.
  • I dropped my whole bag of makeup in the shitter when I was getting ready to go to my meeting.....that kinda sums up about 90% of my day anyhow, huh? lol So I had to wash it all in hot, soapy water and dry them before I could finish my makeup.
  • I gained .2 lbs for the week, which isn't bad considering how bad I was over the weekend.
  • Nana did stop by unexpectedly to watch Murry before I went to my meeting.....then she took us to Chili's for dinner. Yummy and thanks so much Nana!

At my meeting....my eighth grade english teacher has joined WW. She was one of my more memorable teachers from junior high. She made my day! She recognized me and said that she wouldn't forget me because I'm still just as pretty as I was back then. Awww now that is just so sweet. I started to give her a look, but decided just to accept the compliment with some grace. Isn't great how God puts people in your path to lift you up when your feeling down?

No comments: