Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Picture Post

Ann-Marie playing with her new Jack in the Box.
My green wall color....this picture doesn't show the brightness of it, but you get the general idea.
Murry playing with her new princess tea party kit from Nana. She loves it!Last, but not least a lovely mural done on my living room wall by my father. Notice the "male"ness of the deer. He was so proud.....i think he'll love being published here on the web. Now you can show it to everyone Dad. *cheezy grin* LOL

6 comments:

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trisha said...

Aww Murry is cute as always, been so long since I've seen her. ;)

And ummmm is the deer going to the bathroom there?

edited cause I'm half awake and can't spell deer correctly teehee

Resa said...

LMAO! Those are great. Your Murry is just a cutie. The deer picture is just hilarious. :oD

Resa said...

oh and I love the green by the way. ;)

Anonymous said...

lololol...dads first comment "who all is going to see that" He says he was only cleaning out his paint brush!!! But we've seen his other drawings!!!! What an artist!!!! I prefer AM'S pics over the deer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S art!!!! :-D I love it!!!!