Thursday, February 23, 2006

When 10 minutes in the buff isn't enough?

I didn't make it in here yesterday---had a busy day. Went to playgroup, the shop, and out to the grandparents and to look at the house. Basically I was gone all day. My computer was sad from being neglected and I've had to spend hours on it tonight to make it feel better. Poor lil guy.

So anyhow yesterday was a good day with Miss Murry--she had a blast running around all day. Definitely her kind of day. She had fun dancing with Mamaw while they watched Santa Claus 2. There was something that worried her though. I guess Santa falls down and gets an owie because we heard about it at least 100 times. No matter how much we reassured her Santa was okay, she just kept going on and on and on about it. Guess what I heard ALLLLLL the way home from Mamaw's house. AHHHHHHH!

So onto today. Today we had a playdate with Trisha and Miss Tally. The girls had fun being silly
girls. Tally's walking which is so cute and they actually went back in Ann-Maries room and played together. It's sweet to watch them until Ann-Marie gets bossy. She must get that from her daddy. *smiling innocently* For the most part she does really good with Tally, but every once in a while I have to chill her out. I do have to make her share toys. She often wants what Tally has. Kid stuff, though, and they'll work it out as they get older and the age difference seems less.

Trisha made us some yummy shakes for only 2 points. The girls were scared to death of the blender though, so I ended up with an armful of sweet lil girls. Tally was sleepy and kept laying her head down. She smelled all sweet and didn't help my baby fever at all.....damn you Trisha for washing your kid ;) LOL

We went out for chinese--shame on me--but it was yummy. We have the sweetest little waitress who always talks to Ann-Marie. We used to go in so often that Murry would go right to her, but we don't go near as often as we used to.

On the weightloss front--I was down 3 more lbs for a total of 9.6 lbs. Slooooow, but sure. I always tell myself after a good loss that I won't start slacking, but yet that's exactly what I do. Like losing 2 or 3 pounds gives me licsense to eat! *huge eyeroll*

We took another shower/bath again tonight and I'm loving this. It's a real time saver and I don't have to get onto Murry for splashing water everywhere. With the curtain closed, she can splash to her heart's content. And she did. Dad came home in the middle of our shower and took the little goofball. Between getting a bath, daddy being home, and running naked for a bit, she was really feeling her oats. She got all silly with herself and was having so much fun running in the buff and making silly faces. Then mom, bearer of bad news, made her put on a diaper and PJ's. Then her and D played for over an hour. Then Mom, bearer of bad news, announced bedtime. You are seeing the trend here, right?

That's the news that is news from the homefront of Miss Murry and her tired Mommy.
Goodnight all!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Look at that adorable baby with no hair. She must look like her mommy. ;)

Glad you had fun yesterday and loved my shake (even though you had to share... LOL)

That Chinese was yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

Resa said...

WOW. Sounds like a busy couple of days. Sounds like you both had fun though. :)

Congrats again on your weithloss!!! Keep it up girl. :)