Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another boring(but fun) day.............

Murry slept till after 10:30 or at least that's when I heard her in there calling out, "mama, mama." Gotta love the kid's sleeping habits. So breakfast was late--11 and we were hoping to get to see the Mam today since it's Tuesday and all, but she's not feeling so great. Poor Mamaw. :( So Murry's been housebound for 4 days and she's not going too crazy yet. I'm taking her to my WW meeting. Going to get ready for that soon. We may go out to dinner, just the 2 of us so we can stay out of the house for a bit. You know plus the whole eating after I go weigh-in. I was soooo close the other day to my 10 lbs mark. I've been hovering between 8-10 lbs loss for the year. I need to get it moving down--faster. Staying busier, drinking lots of water and counting those points! Hopefully I'll see a lower number at my official WI tonight---tonight! It really stinks that it's at night.

Now that the snow is melting off, we should have a busy rest of the week. I have playdates scheduled the rest of the week. Now I just have to plan around those and make good food choices and get my housework done in the off times. I'm bad about letting it all go when I'm busy.

Ok today with Murry.....
  1. She took her first shower--ahhhh combined bathing--see how I'm saving time here.......
  2. She came in and asked me, "mama making lunch?" and I was!........making connections lil miss smarty pants!
  3. She peed in the floor after our shower, but she knew it was a bad thing and tried to clean it up...............I was so tickled that I couldn't be mad and she almost made it to the potty--lol
  4. We did our dancing to a different Mickey DVD--thanks to Nana who has made our supply more plentiful
  5. She talked to Mamaw and Daddy on the phone......She really just likes to hold it and listen, but she'll say something every once in a while.
  6. We watched Monsters, Inc----again! That movie is too cute.
  7. We colored--she's remembering a few colors(green, blue, and brown) can't remember red for anything...........

That's about it so far........more exciting news from the homefront to come---I hope!

1 comment:

Resa said...

1030!......You lucky girl. ;o)

Sounds like a great day. WTG again on the wieght loss. I am proud of you. :) Glad Murry liked the shower and saved you a little time to boot. Hope today was a good one too.