Friday, February 10, 2006

Trash Day


Friday is our trash day, but that's not really the kind of trash I was talking about. Today has been a hibernating day so far. Murry woke up at 8 am! Yuck! It seems to happen about once a week. So we layed around and watched Sesame St. Then I finally made myself get up long enough to take care of my herd. (Baylee (aka B), Beau, and of course lil Murry) Everyone got fed and had a chance to potty or get new potty pants whichever applies ;) As soon as that was done I put on some Monsters, Inc and laid on the couch. Mommy's taking a sabbatical. It's the worst day of my TOM. The one where the cramps hurt so bad and I need to stay near a bathroom for multiple reasons. It didn't used to bother me like this, but now I'm your typical PMS'er. Something about having a baby......changes everything....and they mean everything! So I snoozed on and off till Monsters was over, then I managed to get up and play with Murry for a while. She was mad at me about the whole laying on the couch. I was boring her. Now I know why moms are more boring than dads, moms are there all the time, and no one can be fun every minute of every day. Anyhow after a while she did get the hint and go play. Then of course she started her getting into trouble for attention bit. First it was playing in the blinds, then it was slobbering on her hand and putting it on the TV. Gross!!! That one warranted big threats. I finally gave it up and got up, but not without some grumbling. I took about 32 oz of Diet Pepsi by IV to get moving. I just hooked up another 32 to get me through the afternoon. I think about once a month (obvious times) I just need to hole up for a few days. I feel better afterwards, but kind of like a bum while I'm at it. For instance a kid just knocked on the door selling something and I'm still in my jammies! I told him to try me another day through a miniscule sliver crack in the door. I think I'm getting known as the crazy lady around here, but I could care less. Can't wait to live in the country where people leave you the hell alone. I grew up in the country and that's where I'm supposed to be. If I want to walk out on the porch in my pajama bottoms and tank top with stuff hanging out everywhere--that's my business! I can't stand living this close to people, especially this crazy neighbor lady that I almost got into a fight with. I was just waiting for her to make the first move so I could kick her ass! I'm not usually like that, but this lady had it coming. She was all threatening to call the police and trying to intimidate me because I told her that her boys couldn't have their frisbee back until someone picked up the trash that they threw into my yard! On purpose--I know for sure because it came over my back fence after I hacked the kids off because I told them to quit poking sticks through my fence and get out of my yard! I told her to bring it on! She ended up picking up the trash, and the best part, my favorite part--she stepped in a bunch of dog crap while she was back there. LOL I love it! Anyway the world is full of stupid people and when I live in the country I don't have to deal with so many of them. Today has been rather uneventful, thus the diarrhea of my mind, (fingers?) lol

Don't get off the edge of your seat yet........I may have more for you later ;) hee hee

No comments: