Friday, February 17, 2006

Pffffftttt.......and other stinky things!

This evening was good---minus dh’s gas from the taco soup I’ve been fixing all the time. Even lil Murry is enjoying the taco soup and it gases her up, too. It doesn’t bother me because I never get gas-- ;). We went out for dinner at Applebees. I love their WW menu and think every restaurant should have one!!! I had an excellent chicken tortilla melt. Yummmm!

Tonight I was folding socks and Miss Murry came up and said, “hold me” and then answered herself, “not right now”---LOL It was just so sweet that I had to stop what I was doing and hold her. She’s really starting to string sentences together--short ones, but sentences. I can’t believe how fast she is growing up and it makes me want another baby. Don’t expect one right away, but I maybe next year sometime. Still it gives me baby fever--which is crazy since I had a hard time enjoying Ann-Marie as a baby sometimes. More of that messed up conflicted mama brain stuff going on. I hope next time will be easier--that I’ll have one of those babies that is smiley and happy to be here and my next child should be a good sleeper who never fusses.*daydreaming* Nah! I'll take one just like Murry as long as he/she is healthy, but I wouldn't mind the sleeping issue to be easier. My kid was frustrated…..I think she came out expecting to walk and talk already since those seem to be the things that have chilled her out. She’s been a really fun toddler, but the baby part almost did me in. I do hope that I’ll remember how fast it flies and really enjoy the next one more as a tiny baby.

Back to tonight, after we got home, we sat down to color in her new coloring book and work on our colors. She did pick up a few--brown, green, and red as we were coloring. I think between now and 2 we’ll work very hard on colors, shapes, and numbers. She can sorta count to 5--she often skips 4 though so it’s still a work in progress.

Ok as Murry would say……Ta-ta for now!

But P.S. <---you knew i couldn't just keep it short right? If you take the time to read--drop me a line--I live for the comments--LOL Not really, but they are nice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy hearing about your day-to-day ops. She sounds sweet most of the time. I think you're teaching her the right things. Don't back down.

Anonymous said...

Attention all readers----Don't believe a word this woman types!!!!! Ann-Marie is the perfect little angel:) and I'm not just saying that as Mamaw......just ask her Papaw....lol

Resa said...

LOL @ Mawmaw and Pawpaw. :)

Sounds like she is really starting to make a lot of progress in her speech. YAY Murry!

Thanks for the kind words the other night when I was having such a rough night, BTW. ;)

Misty said...

Ok so now I have an anonymous person---hmmmm--exciting--could that be an uncle or an aunt that I know???? hmmmmm? LOL Thanks for the comments folks! :)

Oh and Maaamaaaww---angel my butt! hee hee :p

Trisha said...

Mamaw is right...she is an angel! Baby fever ;)), can't talk I'm having it to. So we'll just leave that alone. Yay Murry for learning some colors!!! Misty... I find duck...teehee

Misty said...

You can guess where that duck you found is headed......right? LOL