Sunday, May 27, 2007

Well I know I've been a bit boring

..as of late. When I started this blog we were living in a duplex that took 2 hours to clean and I couldn't have cared less if I did any sort of deep cleaning on it. We were building a house which meant hours and hours of time at home with a little one since dh was often working on the house. I think it was in February, too. You know, cold and dark. Well I'm sadly down to a post a month and not much to say. I do put up new pics every so often over at Murry's world.

I guess it's like anything for me. It cycles round. Or maybe I'm losing it. Not my entire mind, just getting a little mushy. I have the attention span of a gnat these days. I guess she's rubbing off on me with her 2 year old ways.........hmmm......what was I doing? Trying to get a blog out with my mushy brain? Oh yeah. Well I got nothing. If I come up with something bloggable I'll get back with ya, but for now I'm out.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

LOL! I kwym in a way :)

Lisa said...

yeah and the fact that your dh has a second job and you want to spend more time with him! and don't get the break in the evenings that you used to.... :)

Jennifer said...

Who can blame ya?! Gotta keep those baseboards sparklin' =)

tommie said...

thanks for visiting....I will have to try the pull up idea.

She is great while we are out and about...it is at home when she doesn't want to stop playing that we have issues with.