Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And for the Fam.

Cause I've already splashed these all over the internet....but here they are again!

We went to Sears today to have AM's pics taken. She was so good and had a ball with the photgrapher lady. It was the first time she wasn't completely weirded out by the "new" person so I got to sit back and enjoy. It was so nice and she got so many smiles and good poses that I had a hard time picking. So I didn't. I did get a package, but I also got the CD so I can have them ALLL... mwahahahaha!



3 comments:

karrie said...

Wow!! Those are all such nice shots. Love the slide thing too

Lisa said...

so cute!!!

I totally expect to see those at sears on the wall they are so good

Resa said...

I know I've already said it, but I'll say it again. ;) Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl. She just looks so grown up.