Friday, June 09, 2006

She has my eyes doesn't she?

Here's a recent pic of me and the Am'ster. Not the best of her, but the only one that turned out of me. It's hard to take pics of yourself and a squirming toddler. Plus I think she's cute no matter how silly of a face she's making, and I'm not partial at all... ;)




Well I had a whole post worked up and Blogger ate it. And now I don't want to redo all that. Yes, I know I should have made a back-up, but it was late and I didn't want to mess with it, so I just hit the publish key and got the "sorry" we ate your hour's worth of work message! Grrrr...

Miss Murry and I went to her first movie yesterday. We went to "Spirit", or as Murry is telling everyone, Spirit the horses. She enjoyed it as far as I can tell. She was a good girl anyhow. Lisa tried to take Logan, but he wasn't into it. Sorry it didn't work out Lisa! Hopefully he'll make it through next time. Next movie I plan to have snacks ready and in the bag. There was a lull right in the middle of the movie where we could have used a snack, but other than that, she watched and we quietly talked about what was going on. I plan to take her to see more soon now that I know she can handle it, and they have all these free kids movies in the summer. Can't beat the price, and sometimes it's just too hot for the park.

Here is a pic of the bulletin board I made for my mom. She was wanting something scrappy-style. It's my first and there are a few mistakes that I can improve on my next one. Live and learn, eh?

More of my exciting life to follow, unless I get distracted or lazy tonight...which just almost never happens....hee hee

2 comments:

Resa said...

What a cute picture of the two of you. :)

Glad you got to enjoy the movie. I am looking forward to taking Dylan to a couple this summer.

The bulletin board is cute.

Don't you just hate it when blogger eats your posts.....that irritates me to no end. grrrrr....

Anonymous said...

Your mom's new bulletin board is so beautiful. I love it! Awesome job. You are both beauties in my book!!