Friday, June 09, 2006

The girls in the shades have it..

Miss Cool here.. I told her to stick her hands in her pockets, and smile! So she got one part right and the other close. She's been wanting some sunglasses, so one day while we were out running around, I had to stop to pick her up a couple cheap pairs from the $ store. This is the pair I picked. She already broke the ones she picked, but I have a pic of her in them at least....somewhere..
Jess came over today and we got some sun. Here are the girls looking cool in their shades.

AM had so much fun going up and down the slide. I bet she went up/down no less than 50 times today. The best part was when she squatted and peed a river down the slide, I bet you haven't seen me and Jessi move so fast in a while. We were both up and out of the pool in seconds. The pool was empty minutes later. End of swim day.

6 comments:

Trisha said...

LOL!!!!! That's hilarious!!! I can say this cause it wasn't my daughter and you can laugh when mine does something similar ;)

Adorable pics from yesterday and your previous post! Love how the board turned out!

Misty said...

We got a good laugh, too. May regret that because she likes to make us laugh, but only when she's trying. Anyhow Jess and I were giggling as we do most of the time when we're together. I have missed my Jessi, since she's a teenager and all...and I'm not as cool as I used to be. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOL......I knew there was a reason I didn't get in the pool yesterday!!!!!! The board looks really nice hangin on the wall...you did mahvelousssss work!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOPPPPSSSS...forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Resa said...

LOL. That's so funny! :)

Happy Birthday!

Those are some great pictures. I love the first one of AM. What a cutie pie!!! :D

Thanks for the encouraging comments the last couple of days. They really do help. :)

Anonymous said...

I love and completely adore Am's first photo! They are all beautiful!! Crack me up!! I look forward to those fun events with Matthew coming up around the corner!!! You are doing such a wonderful job being Murry's Mommy! :)