Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My WW meeting update!!!

I lost 3.2 lbs!!!! Whooohooo. That is one of my best losses. Now i'm going to try my very best to stay on track and have a loss(any loss) this week. So far good, but it's only day 1. I can do this...I can do this....

Jami went with me to the meeting and joined. It'll be nice to have a friendly and familiar face at meetings, if she decides to keep coming to the Bixby one. I hope so! Afterwards we went to buy 1 more ceiling fan and take it out to the house. The electricians are almost done and the place is starting to resemble a home. Not long now. I'm sooooooo ready!!!

I have more for tonight, but I'm running out of time....as in I have a kid who hasn't napped at all...and she's done with the video I put in to get this done. :D

3 comments:

Trisha said...

YAY on the Weight Loss!!! Glad Jami is joined with you :) Hope to see you later but if not have a nice night!

Lisa said...

You rock!! You should be proud and I'm glad Jami can go with you...it helps to have a friend to lean on sometimes.

Resa said...

WTG on the weightloss. :)