Monday, April 10, 2006

Cleaned up, wore out, and ridden on......




Welll the weekend was spent running to Lowe's (4 times), and cleaning the new house. I took a few pics....they aren't great, but the best I could get at the time.

Here's a pic of what all this running does to a toddler.....

























Today was recovery day. I had to go to the store. We were completely out of so much. Important stuff too like diapers, milk, and pop. I say those 3 things are necessities. We did our usual shopping trip. We start at McDonald's and get a nugget happy meal with apples for the Suga Booga and a grilled chicken sandwich for Mom. Mom eats hers quick and Murry nibbles while I shop. She loves to ride the horses at the end of the trip and I let her if she's been good. So far we've only had one trip where I didn't let her since we started this. She's a quick learner like that. Today she was talking about the horse before we even got in the store which is a first. It was so sweet. She said something to the effect of, "ride the horses...if good girl" I said you betcha baby. Last time I let her ride 2 different ones...so she wanted to do that again. Which was fine, but I didn't have any quarters or small bills....so Papaw to the rescue. He gave her a couple ones last night so we spent 1 to ride the horses. Yay Papaw! She had the biggest cheezy grin on her face the whole time except when I'd stick the camera up there. Then I'd get a dirty look. That girl can give some looks. Apparently she gets it from me...according to Mamaw. Here are the best 2 pics, one on each horse......

When we got home...it was almost 4, but she wasn't tired. She played in the yard while I packed in the goods. Then she helped me unload groceries. She is so grown-up sometimes. She would hand me something and say,"Here you go, fweetie." hee hee.... Then she'd come to something and say," too heavy...Mama get it" Melts my heart a little bit.

4 comments:

Resa said...

Awww. Great pictures. The house looks great. Sounds like you've been really busy. You have such a sweet girl, but you knew that already. ;) Dylan LOVES to go down to the "game room" and play. A source of many of our melt downs at Walmart. Maybe I'll have to try doing the if you are good we go and just take him down there if he's been good. :) Cause goodness knows school will be out soon and I will have to take him with me to Walmart on my weekly trip.....will have to work hard on getting that down to weekly trips this summer. ;) Oh my. eeekk! :p

Lisa said...

Tooo cute. fweetie was my favorite. She is such a sweet heart. You have every right to have your heart melt...enjoy it. Hang in there, you are on the home stretch

Trisha said...

The house is looking awesome! I can't wait to see it in person again. So cute on the horses!

CameraDawktor said...

Thanks for stopping by again. Your new kitchen looks really nice and love that sleeping picture!