Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mama's sick

Just so you know why there has been nothing new on the sites. First, I had some kind of sinus cold thing. Started day after Christmas. Still hanging on with a cough. Allergies??? I dunno... Then last weekend, I got a stomach bug of some sort which is still hanging with me. So just to clear that up for you, coughing and loose control of my bowels. Not a pretty picture. So needless to say, I feel like the funk. I keep thinking I might be getting better, and then it hits me all over again. So I'm going to try to get to the dr. tomorrow before the ice hits and see if there is help for me.

Poor Murry. Bored to death. She's taking good care of me, though. I pray she doesn't get it. It's not good. Well everyone be careful in the ice and I'll post when I have something post-able. :/

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Really hope you start feeling better really soon!

Resa said...

I'm sorry you are still feeling so crummy. :( I hope you start feeling better soon. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa said...

glad you are feeling better...sorry i didn't post earlier...but i read it...i hate losing control ...blugh..