Tuesday, November 07, 2006

OK-LA-hO-Ma

I get this look a lot, especially if I ask her to perform. I've been told she's good at the "looks" like her Mama. Heard a song yesterday about a little boy watching his daddy and wanting to be just like him. It was so sweet. Made me think because I see her acting a LOT like me. I figure I need proof now, before rebellion hits. If what they say about your kid giving you back what you gave your parents, I may be a bit of trouble. Not too much, but some.

She broke our run of good sleeping. She had been sleeping in till after 10 am and hey i'm so not a morning person, so I'll take it. Today she was up around 6:30. I had to get up at 8 when her daddy left and take over. Wish me luck on the sleep tomorrow. We went to see the Santa Clause 3 with Mamaw. It was so cute. I think her favorite part was the end where they played 2 songs (during credits) and since we had the theater to ourselves, I let her dance in front of the big screen. It was a sweet moment.

Before we left, I was playing around and got a few cute minutes on video.

Oklahoma video clip

That's all I have for now.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a sweet singer:) I love to hear her sweet voice. She just left here with her high heel shoes on and tasting her first turnip that papaw gave her, which she seemed to like!!!! What a cutie!!!!!!!

Trisha said...

Aww sweet!

Lisa said...

soo funny. we were rolling over here.

Resa said...

LOL. That's great. She has such a sweet voice. Dylan still loves to sing Oklahoma. The picture and "the look" is priceless. I hope you get to sleep in tomorrow. Getting up that early sucks.......I should know we do it almost every morning. ;)