Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm a cup half full kind of person....

usually so I show most of the happy good times on here. Our life is filled with happy good times, but there are moments of insanity where I want to strangle the kid. She's thrown 2 "outta control" fits. I kind of just have to wait out the insanity and make her about as miserable as she is making me. I'd like to get at least one of those on video so I can show her what a little toot she can be at times. Right now when she's in a "mood", I get a lot of "I don't want to____" As long as she does whatever it is that she doesn't wanna...then I don't make a huge deal of it.

My point is that I am using my blog, journals, and scrapbooks to document her childhood and I want to be accurate. I want her to know what kind of kid she was and what our day to day life was like. Mom and I were talking and she has forgotten so much of our stuff from when were little. It just happens so fast and memories fade if there is nothing to document them.

OK so today was one of those "day to day" days. I think the highlights of the day include taking a bubblebath, watching a movie, ordering some pizza, and playing Caillou games on the computer together. Besides that she had her day of watching some shows, playing on her slide, and in her room. I did laundry, vacuumed, unloaded dishwasher, and scrapbooked a few pages.

Today she was a sweetheart. We'll see which personality I get tomorrow. ;)

2 comments:

Trisha said...

So true! Glad she was a sweetheart for you yesterday!

Lisa said...

sounds like a good day! I think we aren't out of the woods until they move away. Not that Im wanting that! But I just mean that there's always something that they will do...as they are human and learning. Right now we have to enjoy the cuddles.