Monday, June 12, 2006

To the world you may be just another little girl....



but to me you are the world....

Ok I stole it from a song I heard today, but it sums it all up. I know no one loves looking at pics of my kid as much as I do, but here they are anyhow! Plus it is my blog...

Sunday she was all about the dirt. We pulled the little dog pool around to the front and she had a blast while the guys planted the trees.


Turns out her eyes are blue and not red. I had a lot of trouble with red-eye from my last camera, but not too much with this one so far. That wil lbe nice since the people in the pics will look less demented.

One of the new crepe myrtles.....it says they are country red, but I live in the country and I call that pink! Thanks to Dad for finding the sale, and taking me to get trees! This has been one of my best birthdays in a long while...

Tonight I slowed down and really enjoyed life. I made us some BLT's for dinner. I used lean bacon (the real stuff) 4 slices for 2 pts and it kicks turkey bacon's ass. While the bacon was cooking, I cranked the radio up and danced with the girl. She had so much fun! I have to remember to be spontaneous and just have fun. Sometimes I get to worried about getting everything done, and forget to let loose. Okay, not for long, but sometimes I forget. Then I took her on a walk, and she loved it. It's been a while since we went on a walk, and when we pulled the stroller into the garage, she said, "again?" So I'm gonna have to take her more often. My foot will have to help decide how much more often, but definitely more often!

During the day, I think, hey I'll put that on my blog! Then at night I sit down here, and I forget many of those little things. So I'll try to jot them down so I can remember. I was jotting, then I thought I could rely on my memory, but I think we all know better ;)

My deep thought of the day....

If you want what you have, then you always have what you want!

I think I may have done that one b4, but I love it so much...

3 comments:

Trisha said...

You can defeneitly tell the difference with the camera! Love those baby blues!!

YAY you have trees and a sidewalk!!!

Love the thought, I need to keep that one in my head a lot of days!

Lisa said...

Aww..I love the pics..and congrats on the trees...you can tell am later that those trees were planted when you were just 22 months old...and now look how big they are! You might even take a picture of her standing next to them...

You and I seem to be running along the same thoughts. Life is so short and these are really the best times in our lives...yes they may not be financially the best, but the richest by far. thanks for the uplift!

Resa said...

I love to see pictures of you little girl. :) Just beautiful eyes in that second one.

Yay for Trees!!!

Oooh I agree Lisa....definitely the richest days and the most treasured. I try to remeber to hold on just a little longer when I can because I know they are just passing by way to quickly.