Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Gone Fishin'


Murry's first fishing trip. We headed out to the pond Saturday evening and it was quite a drive, but luckily it was right after nap, so we had a happy baby...if I can even call her that anymore. She had the most fun playing in the dirt and throwing shells in the water. I made sure to super duper spray us with off...and not a single chigger or tick..whoohooo! Because that's what moms worry about. Beside getting totally dirty and throwing things in the water, she did stop to help reel in a few fish. I had fun, too. I caught a lot of perch, 4or5 small bass, and one little turtle. Poor D was so busy taking care of the two of us, that he didn't get to catch too much, but he got a few.Reeling one in together...


Very carefully touching it... She said, "It's beautiful, Daddy"One of Dan's few moments of relaxing. I just loved the sky and it was such a pretty evening out..
All that fishing made someone so thirsty she drank ALL of Mom's water. :-D

Still enjoying my new camera as you can see. Well ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

Resa said...

Looks like fun!!!!

Great pictures. :D

Lisa said...

I love those pics...too cute...